Welcome to my health blog!

Please Donate to help me heal. Illnesses have completely changed my life. I will share with you my experiences and what I've realized, it will probably make you think about what to do with your life, especially your health. I want to live a meaningful life and have found my calling. I am making efforts to help you and everyone stay healthy. When you have health, you can do what you want with full potential. The key to happiness is to give and help others in hardships. Love yourself more each day and please continue to give. What do you do every day to prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many others? Please don't let it be too late.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Salmon, Catfish, Sour Soup, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds

I thought I edited this post and saved the draft on 4/5/2013 so I must have typed this post before that date.

Today's lunch around noon:
First bowl: salmon, wakame seaweed, ginger, garlic, black pepper, cucumber, and spearmint (rau lủi in Vietnamese).
Second bowl - sour soup: catfish, tomato, pineapple, peppermint (bạc hà in Vietnamese), bean sprouts (giá), cilantro (ngò om), and fish sauce.
Smoothie: chia seeds, flax seeds, plain yogurt, and papaya.
Dessert: banana, coconut milk, with a little bit of brown sugar, tapioca flour (bột mì tinh). It's called "chè chuối" in Vietnamese.

Dr. Willie Ong explains health benefits of bananas in this video, "Bananas are Very Healthy for You - Dr. Willie Ong Health Blog #2"



Dinner around 7PM:
First bowl: sour soup
A bowl of young coconut water and pulp, aloe vera
Second bowl: sour soup
A bowl of smoothie: chia seeds, papaya, and plain yogurt. I did not add flax seed because I preferred flax seed with banana to papaya. On facebook, Bed Bath and Beyond posted a recipe for smoothie which includes flax seed, banana, and blueberries. I haven't been able to find blueberries yet but I'll keep looking for them until I find them. In the video that I posted on December 20, 2012, blueberries were among the fruits that Dr. Axe's mother has eaten to help her heal cancer when it returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment