Welcome to my health blog!

Please Donate to help me heal. Illnesses have completely changed my life. I will share with you my experiences and what I've realized, it will probably make you think about what to do with your life, especially your health. I want to live a meaningful life and have found my calling. I am making efforts to help you and everyone stay healthy. When you have health, you can do what you want with full potential. The key to happiness is to give and help others in hardships. Love yourself more each day and please continue to give. What do you do every day to prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many others? Please don't let it be too late.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

What I Eat for Eye Health

Sept 28, 2013

Hello,
I've been eating fish that is rich in Omega-3 such as salmon, flaxseeds, carrots, pumpkins, chia seeds, and vegetables to help my eyes heal. Please click the video, "How to Support Eye Health with Omega-3" by CardioTabs.



Art is my soul. Now, I can't draw or paint anymore. If you draw or paint, please consider using adequate lighting and rest your eyes and back. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment