Welcome to my health blog!

Please Donate to help me heal. Illnesses have completely changed my life. I will share with you my experiences and what I've realized, it will probably make you think about what to do with your life, especially your health. I want to live a meaningful life and have found my calling. I am making efforts to help you and everyone stay healthy. When you have health, you can do what you want with full potential. The key to happiness is to give and help others in hardships. Love yourself more each day and please continue to give. What do you do every day to prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many others? Please don't let it be too late.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Salmon, Parsley, Cucumber, Sweet Green Bean Gruel, Walnuts, Kiwi, Sesame Seeds

Hello,
Friday evening, I had about two bowls of brown rice, sliced cucumber, my favorite shrimp with coconut milk, salmon seasoned with parsley. I ate parsley for the reasons listed in this article titled "Health Benefits of Parsley for Cancer, Arthritis, and Heart Disease." Parsley is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C, beta carotene, quercetin, also contains flavonoids such as apigenin, luteolin and chrysoeroil, has high levels of polyacetylenes such as falcorinol, chlorophyll, and volatile oils, which exhibit anti-tumor properties or prevent cancer. Research shows that luteolin has an anti-proliferative effect against breast cancer. I have found another article that says parsley is used to help treat thyroid cancer. I was excited to eat cucumber again and suddenly remembered that cucumber has been absent from my meals. Oh oh. How did that happen? If I had healthy eyes, I would probably roll my eyes at the thought. I ate sweet green bean gruel with coconut milk and aloe vera again. I usually shivered with cold after eating it. Next time, I want to take the sweet green bean gruel out of the refrigerator, let it sit on the kitchen counter top for a few minutes. I drank home-made pomegranate juice at the end of dinner. I would like to eat fruits or have a detox green drink about thirty to forty five minutes before meal but due to my eye condition, I have not been able to do that for a few weeks .

I tried to sleep for several hours then woke up pass one in the morning and got really cold thus, I had to have food. I ate some grapefruit, walnuts, kiwi, two bowls of brown rice with salmon seasoned with parsley, and about one and a half to two teaspoons of organic sesame seeds. I chose sesame seeds instead of oysters for zinc because I try not to eat shellfish. I usually would sprinkle one teaspoon of organic sesame seeds evenly over a bowl of brown rice, but this time I accidentally poured out about 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds mixed with sea salt. Therefore, I refrain from adding the mixture of sesame seeds and sea salt over the second bowl of brown rice. I keep track of what I am eating. I try to eat organic sesame seeds daily because it helps treat inflammation. Sesame seeds have a variety of nutrients including copper, manganese, tryptophan, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1, zinc, selenium, and fiber. In addition, sesame seeds contain lignans which are sesamin and sesamolin which lower cholesterol, prevent high blood pressure, and increase vitamin E supplies. Sesamin can also protect the liver from oxidative damage. Right after I woke up, my urine was yellow. I have been eating foods beneficial for the liver.
I run out of walnuts and need to get them from a distant health food store, which seems to take forever.
It took me much longer to compose this post because I used science to explain why I ate certain foods and included the link for reference. You may want to read that article when you have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment