Welcome to my health blog!

Please Donate to help me heal. Illnesses have completely changed my life. I will share with you my experiences and what I've realized, it will probably make you think about what to do with your life, especially your health. I want to live a meaningful life and have found my calling. I am making efforts to help you and everyone stay healthy. When you have health, you can do what you want with full potential. The key to happiness is to give and help others in hardships. Love yourself more each day and please continue to give. What do you do every day to prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many others? Please don't let it be too late.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Translation - dịch tiếng Việt

Dear readers,
I plan to translate most of this blog into Vietnamese so that Vietnamese people can also read it.  I will continue to write in English.
If you know both English and Vietnamese, please help me translate the words of Dr. Richard Teo in the videos posted earlier. I am very ill. I cannot translate them now. If you can help translate them, please inform me. Thank you. I want to help people with their health and live a better life.

Translation:
Tôi định dịch hầu hết những gì tôi đã viết trên blog này ra tiếng Việt cho người Việt đọc để giúp họ về vấn đề sức khỏe và có cuộc sống tốt hơn nhưng bây giờ, tôi đang bị bệnh nặng nên chưa làm được. Tôi sẽ tiếp tục viết bằng tiếng Anh. Quý vị nhìn qua bên tay phải của blog này sẽ thấy chữ "Translate - dịch tiếng Việt," kéo drop-down menu xuống rồi bấm con chuột lên chữ "Vietnamese" để đọc tiếng Việt. Tuy Google dịch không chính xác nhưng chỉ còn cách này. Quý vị thông cảm nhé. Cảm ơn.

No comments:

Post a Comment