Welcome to my health blog!

Please Donate to help me heal. Illnesses have completely changed my life. I will share with you my experiences and what I've realized, it will probably make you think about what to do with your life, especially your health. I want to live a meaningful life and have found my calling. I am making efforts to help you and everyone stay healthy. When you have health, you can do what you want with full potential. The key to happiness is to give and help others in hardships. Love yourself more each day and please continue to give. What do you do every day to prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many others? Please don't let it be too late.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beetroot, Salad and Organic Dressing

Hello, 
I just ate salad and beetroot.  The purple colored my lips and made me look like a clown. :) I want to eat beetroot more often. I poured 2 teaspoons of organic salad dressing on the salad and mixed it. I often decorated my food with different colors and made it look artistic. Art is my heart and soul. Food can be artistic, too. The different colors of the food made me want to eat. Yummy. I am very sick and already very sad inside so I do not have appetite to eat. The red tomatoes made me want to pick them up and eat them one by one.
I did not choose this bottle of organic salad dressing. However, I preferred organic salad dressing to the regular ones. The taste was OK. I will list the ingredients of the organic salad dressing below.
The front of the bottle says: 
USDA Organic
Herbes de Provence Vinaigrette
dressing made with 100% extra virgin olive oil
8fl oz (236 ml)
vegan, 0g sugar

Ingredients listed on the back of the bottle:
water, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic apple cider vinegar, salt, xanthan gum, organic spices, organic black pepper, organic garlic, organic rosemary, organic oregano, organic savory, organic lavender, organic bay leaves, organic sage, organic marjoram, organic spice extract.

serving size:  2 Tbsp (30ml)
Calories 100

Trans Fat 0g
Cholest. 0mg

When I finish this bottle of organic salad dressing, I may try a different one. Which organic salad dressing do you use? How does it taste like? Where did you get it from? 

I would like to try collard greens next time. Where do you get organic collard greens? Please share.  Thank you.  

I also ate cooked broccoli. I would like to eat broccoli more often every week. If my neck nodules ever disappear, I would eat more broccoli. For now, I only eat some broccoli once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment