Welcome to my health blog!

Please Donate to help me heal. Illnesses have completely changed my life. I will share with you my experiences and what I've realized, it will probably make you think about what to do with your life, especially your health. I want to live a meaningful life and have found my calling. I am making efforts to help you and everyone stay healthy. When you have health, you can do what you want with full potential. The key to happiness is to give and help others in hardships. Love yourself more each day and please continue to give. What do you do every day to prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many others? Please don't let it be too late.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Green Tea, Ginger, Pain Reliever Acetaminophen (edited)

Yesterday, I wanted to get online and post a Thanksgiving card on this blog but could not.  I have been in tremendous pain for the whole day. Cries. I cannot even sit. It is that time of the month again, many days once a month. You know what I am referring to, right? I have back pain. I feel pain in different places. Oh pain! I do not want pain. I am very ill so when this time of the month comes, it is even more painful. I took two Acetaminophen 500mg each pill from Rite Aide at once because I could not bear the pain any longer. I then ran across an article that said Acetaminophen is toxic. If I had a choice, I would not take the medicine but just drank green tea or ginger instead for my overall health.  
When you're in pain, what do you take? How long does it take for the pain to go away after you take it? Where was the pain located? Please share it in the "Post a Comment" box below to help others. Thank you.

I try to drink green tea almost every day to help treat my eyes, heart, reduce inflammation in arthritis, prevent cancer, and improve memory. I used to have joint pain, especially in winter. One time, my arms had so much pain that I could not tolerate. The joint pain condition improved because I wore gloves, long sleeves, and typed less. After I had thyroid problems, I also forgot things frequently. I lost important items because I forgot where I put them. I could not retrieve information as before. For instance, by the time a speaker finished a sentence, I probably forgot the beginning. I notice that after drinking green tea for a period of time, I feel awake and my mind has gained back its sharpness to some degree. However, I still don't remember some things because of too much pain and stress from being ill. You can  read Dr. Axe's article "The #1 Beverage for Anti-Aging" at this link www.draxe.com/the-1-beverage-for-anti-aging to understand more about these and other health benefits of green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment