Welcome to my health blog!

Please Donate to help me heal. Illnesses have completely changed my life. I will share with you my experiences and what I've realized, it will probably make you think about what to do with your life, especially your health. I want to live a meaningful life and have found my calling. I am making efforts to help you and everyone stay healthy. When you have health, you can do what you want with full potential. The key to happiness is to give and help others in hardships. Love yourself more each day and please continue to give. What do you do every day to prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many others? Please don't let it be too late.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving dinner this year

Hello,
How was your Thanksgiving? I hoped that you had a great Thanksgiving with your family.
Usually, when Thanksgiving came, I sent a card to everyone. In the recent past, I called everyone to thank them for their kindness. Some friends have helped me when I needed the most and I expressed my deep appreciation. I will always keep your kindness in my heart.  

Thank you for making a positive difference in my life.
Yesterday, more like a little passed midnight, I could eventually get up and had home-cooked turkey for the first time ever for Thanksgiving. Wow! It is wonderful to feel loved. Thank you for preparing a Thanksgiving dinner that I've wanted for a long time. The food was delicious. If I get to eat turkey again, I would like to spread fish sauce with ginger on the turkey. I think I will let you know my feelings about eating meat in another post later. I also drank green tea to reduce the pain. Usually, I would drink tea earlier in the day, not at night but I could not get up earlier to drink it. I was eating nuts with my eyes closed due to severe eye pain and was concerned that I would bite on a hard surface and chip or crack my teeth. Even though I was careful while eating, it happened to my front tooth (ouch!) last time when I was eating shrimp chips or Krupuk - cute name. There might be some filling in that tooth but it could also be a crack. I would not eat Krupuk again to prevent it from damaging my teeth. Krupuk was coupled ;) with that other recipe and I had not find another healthy alternative. That was partly why I ate it, but I knew that I should not eat it in the first place.  
Not only was I eating healing food on Thanksgiving this year, the atmosphere and feelings of love and warmth were also comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment