Welcome to my health blog!

Please Donate to help me heal. Illnesses have completely changed my life. I will share with you my experiences and what I've realized, it will probably make you think about what to do with your life, especially your health. I want to live a meaningful life and have found my calling. I am making efforts to help you and everyone stay healthy. When you have health, you can do what you want with full potential. The key to happiness is to give and help others in hardships. Love yourself more each day and please continue to give. What do you do every day to prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many others? Please don't let it be too late.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Live a Longer Life

Hello,
I want to extend my life so I am making efforts to achieve my goal. Knowledge is power. I just watched Dr. Oz's video to get more tips on living a longer life and would like to share it with you to help you and your loved ones also live a longer life. Please click here if you want to get the tips on living longer. I would like to embed the video, but Dr. Oz disabled that function.
A lot of us want our family and friends to live long life. We can give material things to show that we think about them in our minds. However, I think it would be best if we can help them understand how our body works, how to live a long and healthy life without diseases. You may think that you're healthy, but are you really healthy? How do you know that you're healthy? Some people say that they haven't visited a doctor for many years to indicate that they're healthy. That does not measure how healthy they are. Disease takes time to show up. When a person feels pain, disease was likely developed inside their body already, but they didn't know it. Please don't think that you are exempt from being ill. Everyone will be sick at some point in their life, but the degree of severity is different. What are you doing to prevent illnesses such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, thyroid problems, high blood pressure, kidney stones, gallbladder rupture, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, and others? Do you know if any of your habits, or lifestyles affect your health and if it does, in what way has it affected your health? I'm asking you these important questions to help make you think about what to do with your health, your life, and your loved ones'. My priority in life is health. I'm learning ways to protect myself, taking actions to reverse illnesses, and prevent further damages. It takes a lot of courage and work to reverse one illness, but I'm trying to reverse several simultaneously. It's more difficult than any other laborious tasks one can imagine, even more difficult than climbing several highest mountains in the world. You wouldn't want to go through this. Do you know how to prevent it from happening to you and your loved ones? If you answer "not really," then you'll need to read my blog posts to learn from my experiences. We'll learn together. Imagine we can see the inside of our bodies, I think we would make different, better decisions. If you want to live a long life, then what have you done to help you reach 90's, or 100 years old, or even beyond that? Have you been eating healthy foods, exercising, reducing stress, and leading a healthy lifestyle?
I've always wished that my parents will live as long as possible. I can't bear looking at my parents' grey hair and wrinkles on their hands. Sobs. I'm afraid that I'll eventually lose them one day. Now, I'll probably leave the Earth before they do. Although I'm very sick, I've tried to find ways to help my parents reduce aches from old age, look and feel better, and alleviate symptoms from diseases. I'm less worried and happy that I can share ways to live a longer life and prevent illnesses with my family, relatives, friends, and everyone.

I think I will come back to add story and/video to this post later. I have more information and thoughts to share about this topic.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good works Triet...

    You're an amazing person!

    Nhan

    ReplyDelete