Welcome to my health blog!

Please Donate to help me heal. Illnesses have completely changed my life. I will share with you my experiences and what I've realized, it will probably make you think about what to do with your life, especially your health. I want to live a meaningful life and have found my calling. I am making efforts to help you and everyone stay healthy. When you have health, you can do what you want with full potential. The key to happiness is to give and help others in hardships. Love yourself more each day and please continue to give. What do you do every day to prevent illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many others? Please don't let it be too late.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Asparagus, Wakame Seaweed, Persimmons (edited)

I typed this journal entry about a week ago, but couldn't post because I had to look up the name persimmons. This fruit has several varieties.
For brunch:
My first bowl contained brown rice, egg, lettuce, gynura acutifolia, beet root, and asparagus. I have not eaten asparagus for many days. My second bowl contained brown rice, salmon with wakame seaweed, and tomatoes, lettuce the wavy kind (I'll check the name again later), cucumber, and asparagus. I eat asparagus to prevent kidney stones and keep my kidney healthy. Asparagus also helps keep skin soft and smooth. Dr. Oz says it helps prevent cancer. The CEO of Apple Inc. Steve Jobs had pancreatic cancer and liver transplant then passed away. I want to protect organs from being affected by my illnesses. I ate wakame seaweed to get iodine for my thyroid. Wakame also provides Fucoidan which helps prevent cancer. I've checked the iodine table and found that wakame seaweed does not have as much iodine as kelp. Dr. Axe recommended a thyroid patient who was taking thyroid medication to take kelp supplement. A Vietnamese doctor has written an article saying that doctors often recommend thyroid patients to avoid or limit on seaweed intake. I have eaten wakame seaweed and feel good so, I would continue eating seaweed instead of taking kelp supplement. I have not tried kelp yet. I am still looking for kelp. My friends can send me dry seaweed. Where can I get kelp seaweed, fresh or dry? Please let me know.

David Schapiro talked about his experiences with Fucoidan and cancer. His wife had diabetes and cancer. She had chemotherapy and passed away in 2011. I am sorry to hear that. He talked about prostate and breast cancer so please click the video below to see what he has to say. David said that if he had cancer, he would not take chemotherapy because he would not survive. He would rather take Fucoidan and adjust his diet. After taking Fucoidan, even women noticed his nice skin. His hair used to be white and it has grown dark as you can see in the video. I would eat seaweeds with Fucoidan instead of taking Fucoidan pills because seaweeds also have other beneficial nutrients that will help me heal.


Youtube user cascadebelle explained the health benefits of kelp in this video



I ate persimmons and felt the sweet taste left in my tongue. Then I dipped grapefruit in a mixture of seasalt and cayenne pepper. Yummy!

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you and your family health, luck, and prosperity. Wishing the world love and peace. I posted my New Year's resolutions on facebook. Please read them if you haven't. What are your New Year's resolutions? Please share.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment